You are not a member of this wiki.
Pages and Files
Karl Heusner Memorial Hospital Authority
Add "All Pages"
NATIONAL HERITAGE LIBRARY (NHL)
Part of the
BELIZE NATIONAL LIBRARY SERVICE AND INFORMATION SYSTEM (BNLSIS)
What is NHL?: As the depository arm of the BNLSIS, NHL maintains a vast non-circulating collection of materials published by and about Belize and Belizeans.
What is in the collection at NHL?:
Among the highlights of the 40,000 materials in the collection are
1. The diverse range of formats and genres of Belize-specific materials [ranging from local bookmarks, maps, site plans and posters to research-level monographs, serials and private industry annual reports]
2. Past and current national and local newspapers including Amandala, Reporter and Belize Billboard
3. Regional (Caribbean and Latin American) materials that include English and Spanish-language books and serials across topics.
4. A budding collection of digitized books (82)
5. Over 1500 video recordings of local news and documentaries
Opening hours: Monday – Friday from 9:00a.m. until 7p.m.
Saturday from 9:00a.m. until 1p.m.
Located on Mountain View Blvd. in Belmopan
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"